Sunday, February 3, 2013

Buona Domenica

Happy Sunday everyone! One week ago I arrived in Rome. It has been an action packed week. I have begun to explore the city and last night I attended Mass at St. Peter's Basilica for the Feast of the Presentation of The Lord at which His Holiness Pope Benedict XVI presided. Today I visited the piazza outside St. Peter's for the weekly Angelus and blessing be the pope. These are but a few of what I am sure will be many adventures in Rome. I want to wish a Happy Birthday to Fr.. John Maher CM a Vincentian stationed in Rome. We had dinner tonight to celebrate his birth and the Feast of St. Blaise...Boun Compleanno John!







1 comment:

  1. I love seeing our Holy Father at the window with his arms out - welcoming everyone!
    Kathy Faberge

    ReplyDelete